|More items available upon order||yes|
BRASS SELF-PRIMING PUMP STAR 20
Self-priming pump STAR 20 is the ideal pump for transferring liquid. It is made in brass, "side channel" type, possibility to reverse the (by a switchreverser).
The pump STAR 20 has very good suction capacity, that is, suck very fast the air - inside the tube - and begin to work. It can work with discontinuous presence of liquid at the suction.
USE: domestic use, agriculture, garden, hobbies; it can work with: water, sea water, gasoil, oil (mineral), anticryptogamics, stc.
- pump body and impeller in brass
- Stainless steel AISI 304 shaft
- shaft sealing made in nitrile (NBR) with stainless steel spring
- height of priming: 6 m.
- hose fittings diam. 20 mm
- single-phase motor 230V/50Hz - HP 0.5
- r.p.m.: 2800
- the liquid must not be aggressive towards the materials forming the pumping body and the gaskets as sand, etc. In this case, it is useful put a little filter at the end of tube.
- Do not use in case of too much viscous or thick liquid (max density 1.05 kg / dm3).
- Liquid temperature: -15 °C to 35 °C.
- Do not use with petrol, solvents and in general in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.